Find a Summer Food Service Program Site Near You! -

State of Montana NewsRoom

Montana Government News


Find a Summer Food Service Program Site Near You!

Wednesday, June 10, 2020/Categories: Office of Public Instruction/Tags: USDA , Elsie Arntzen , Dylan Klapmeier , Montana Office of Public Instruction , Montana OPI , summer food service program

Find a Summer Food Service Program Site Near You!

School is out. Summer is in. Let’s keep kids ready to learn with summer meals!

Communities across Montana plan to operate the USDA’s Summer Food Service Program and serve free meals to kids.  To find a location near you:

Meals at summer sites are free to all kids age 18 and under.  All kids have to do is show up! 

You can learn more about the Summer Food Service Program by visiting the Office of Public Instruction’s School Nutrition Programs website.

Contact: Dylan Klapmeier, 406-444-3559

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) MAIL:          U.S. Department of Agriculture

            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

            1400 Independence Avenue, SW

            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) FAX:                        (202) 690-7442; or

(3) EMAIL:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Number of views (1107)/Comments (0)

Please login or register to post comments.