FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 15, 2017
Mary Ann Dunwell, Public Information Officer, MT Dept. of Revenue
(406) 444-6700, firstname.lastname@example.org
Montana Department of Revenue to Hold Alcoholic Beverage License Lotteries
Helena – The Montana Department of Revenue will hold three public lottery drawings over the next couple of months for nine available alcoholic beverage licenses throughout the state.
The drawings will take place at the department’s liquor warehouse, 2517 Airport Road, Helena and open to the public to attend.
The lottery drawing schedules are as follows:
Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 10 a.m.
- Bozeman/Belgrade: 2 All-Alcoholic Beverages Floater Licenses, 1 Beer License, 1 Restaurant Beer and Wine License
- Broadwater County: 1 New All-Alcoholic Beverages License
- Missoula: 1 Beer License, 1 Restaurant Beer and Wine License
Thursday, October 12, 2017, 10 a.m.
- Chester: 1 All-Alcoholic Beverages Floater License
Thursday, November 9, 10 a.m.
- Fergus County: 1 All-Alcoholic Beverages Floater License
The deadline to apply to participate in the September 27 lottery was August 28. September 18 is the deadline for the October 12 lottery, and October 10 is the last date to apply for the November 9 lottery.
Once the lottery drawing is complete, the department will notify the successful applicants and post the results on its website at revenue.mt.gov. Please note that lottery winners will then need to complete a license application, which is separate from the lottery application.
For more information about the various alcohol license types and requirements, please visit revenue.mt.gov or call (406) 444-6900.
Mary Ann Dunwell
Public Information Officer
Montana Department of Revenue
125 N. Roberts, PO Box 5805, Helena, MT 59604-5805