Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
State Parks and Recreation Board
- Scott Brown, Billings. Qualification: District 5 member. Brown is the owner of The Base Camp in Helena and Billings and is an avid outdoorsman.
- Angie Grove, Helena. Qualification: District 1 member, Chair. Grove has 28 years with the Montana Legislative Audit Division, working specifically with the State Parks Division.
- Mary Sheehy Moe, Great Falls. Qualification: District 3 member. Sheehy Moe had a distinctive career in education, most recently serving as the Deputy Commissioner for Two-Year Education for the Montana University System, and served as a State Legislator.
- Betty Stone, Glasgow. Qualification: District 4 member. Stone has been the manager at the Cottonwood Inn for 28 years and a co-owner since 2004, she also serves as past chair and director of the Two Rivers Growth and development, director of Missouri River Country and is on the Montana Lodging and Hospitality Association Board.
- Jeff Welch, Livingston. Qualification: District 2 member. Welch is the Executive Creative Director at MERCURYcsc.