Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Board of Aeronautics
- Robert Buckles, Bozeman. Qualification: Representative of commercial airlines. Buckles has 30 years with American Airlines.
- Daniel Hargrove, Billings. Qualification: Engaged in aviation education in this state. Hargrove is the Director of Aviation and a Professor at Rocky Mountain College.
Board of Dentistry
- Dr. George Johnston, Dillon. Qualification: Licensed Dentist. Johnston is the Dental Director for the Butte Community Health Center.
Board of Nursing Home Administrators
- Kathryn Beaty, Hamilton. Qualification: Nursing Home Administrator. Beaty is the Executive Director of the Valley View Estates Health Care Center in Hamilton.
Board of Oil and Gas Conservation
- Steve Durrett, Billings. Qualification: Oil and gas industry representative. Durrett is the President and CEO of Augustus Energy Partners, LLC.
- Ron Efta, Wibaux. Qualification: Attorney. Efta is a private attorney as well as the Wibaux County Attorney.
- Paul Gatzemeier, Billings. Qualification: landowner residing in oil or gas producing county, but not involved in industry, who does not own mineral rights. Gatzemeier and his wife own an equestrian center, an executive services and consulting company and have ranching and farming interests.