Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Montana Historical Society
- Thomas Minckler, Billings. Qualification: Public Representative. Minckler is a published author and has served as a seller, consultant and collector of rare and valuable Montana artifacts.
Board of Radiologic Technologists
- Dr. Jeffry Lindenbaum, Billings. Qualification: Radiologist licensed to practice medicine in Montana. Lindenbaum is the Chairman of the Department of Radiology for Billings Clinic.
Rail Service Competition Council
- Walt Ainsworth, Helena. Qualification: Substantial knowledge and experience in the trucking industry in the state. Ainsworth is the President and Chief Operations Officer of Watkins and Shepard Trucking.
- Eric Doheny, Dutton. Qualification: Substantial knowledge and experience related to transportation of farm commodities. Doheny is a fourth generation dry-land farmer in North Central Montana.
- Kathy Fasso, Butte. Qualification: Substantial knowledge and experience related to transportation for the wood products industry. Fasso is the General Manager of the Port of Montana.
- Commissioner John Grewell, Silesia. Qualification: Substantial knowledge and experience related to Class II railroads. Commissioner Grewell is a Carbon County Commissioner and spent his career working for railroads, most recently serving as the Executive Vice President of Montana Rail Link.