Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Building Codes Council
· Ron Bartsch, Helena. Qualification: Representative of the home building industry. Bartsch is the owner of Sussex Construction, Inc.
· Mick Wonnacott, Butte. Qualification: Representative from the building contractor industry. Wonnacott is a Laborer with Montana Resources.
Burial Preservation Board
· Skye Gilham, Cut Bank. Qualification: Physical anthropologist. Gilham is a forensic anthropologist and part-time instructor at the Blackfeet Community College.
· Marilyn Silva, Anaconda. Qualification: Representative of the public. Silva is a retired funeral director/mortician.
Public Employees’ Retirement Board
· Timm Twardoski, Helena. Qualification: Member at-large. Twardoski is the Executive Director of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME).
Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
· Roger Wagner, Nashua. Qualification: Representative of the public who is not engaged in or directly connected with the practice of engineering or land surveying. Wagner is a retired farmer from Valley County.
State-Tribal Economic Development Advisory Council
· Councilman Alvin “Jimmy” Kennedy, Harlem. Qualification: Fort Belknap Indian Community Representative. Kennedy is a Tribal Councilman.
· Delina Cuts The Rope, Harlem. Qualification: Fort Belknap Indian Community Alternate Representative. Cuts The Rope is the Director of the Planning Department for the Fort Belknap Indian Community.
State Workforce Innovation Board
· Paul Hopfauf, Glendive. Qualification: Business Representative. Hopfauf is the District Manager of Glendive and Miles City for Montana-Dakota Utilities Company of MDU Resources Group, Inc.