Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments:
Board of Aeronautics
- A. Christopher Edwards, Billings. Qualification: Active Fixed Base Operator. Edwards is an attorney with Edwards, Frickle & Culver in Billings.
- Fred Lark, Lewistown. Qualification: General Public Representative. Lark is President of Satellite Phones Unlimited in Lewistown.
Montana Alfalfa Seed Committee
- Ernest Johnson, Chinook. Qualification: Alfalfa Seed Grower. Johnson is a farmer in Blaine County.
- Cavin Steiger, Forsyth. Qualification: Alfalfa Seed Grower. Steiger is a farmer in Rosebud County.
Board of Architects and Landscape Architects
- Dale Nelson, Great Falls. Qualification: Licensed Architect. Nelson is the Principal and sole owner of Nelson Architects.
Montana Arts Council
- Mark Kuipers, Missoula. Qualification: Public Representative. Kuipers is the president of MAK Direct.
- Lynne Montague, Billings. Qualification: Public Representative. Montague is a Billings artist.
- Rob Quist, Kalispell. Qualification: Public Representative. Quist is a songwriter, composer and performer.
- Jean Steele, Hamilton. Qualification: Public Representative. Steele is a technical writer.
- Youpa Stein, Missoula. Qualification: Public Representative. Stein is the Program Director for Living Art of Montana.
State Emergency Response Commission
- Tony Bacino, Missoula. Qualification: Railroad Company Representative. Bacino is the Manager of Safety and Security for Montana Rail Link.
- Don Britton, Great Falls. Qualification: National Weather Service Representative. Britton is the Meteorologist-in-Charge for the National Weather Service.
Board of Personnel Appeals
- Steve Johnson, Missoula. Qualification: Management employee in organization with collective bargaining or who represents management in collective bargaining activities. Johnson is Chief Operating Officer for Missoula County.
- LeRoy Schramm, Helena. Qualification: Substitute having general labor-management experience. Schramm is retired as a labor arbitrator.
- Jim Soumas, Billings. Qualification: Employee or elected official of a labor union or association recognized by the board. Soumas is the Business Representative for Teamster Union Local 190.
- Amy Verlanic, Anaconda. Qualification: Substitute management employee in organization with collective bargaining or who represent management in collective bargaining activities. Verlanic is Director of Technical Outreach for Montana Tech.