Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Montana Alfalfa Seed Committee
- John Mehling, Hardin. Qualification: Alfalfa seed grower who rears alfalfa leaf-cutting bees. Mehling is a farmer in Big Horn County.
Fish and Wildlife Commission
- Richard Kerstein, Scobey. Qualification: District 4 Representative. Kerstein is a retired state employee, City Councilman for Scobey and family farmer.
- Dan Vermillion, Livingston. Qualification: District 2 Representative, Chair. Vermillion is the President and Co-Owner of Sweetwater Travel Company.
Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Jean Lindley, Miles City. Qualification: Licensed Veterinarian. Lindley is a veterinarian with East Main Animal Clinic.
- Paul McCann, Havre. Qualification: Licensed Veterinarian. McCann is the owner of Bear Paw Veterinary Service.