Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Board of Athletic Trainers
- Janet Trethewey, Havre. Qualification: member of the public who is not engaged in or directly connected with the practice of athletic training. Trethewey was a professor at Montana State University Northern and is a Havre City Councilwoman.
Building Codes Council
- Jason Fitzgerald, Billings. Qualification: practicing architect licensed in Montana. Fitzgerald is an architect with Collaborative Design Architects.
- Josh Wallery, Helena. Qualification: representative of the manufactured housing industry. Wallery is with Iseman Homes and has served with the Montana Manufactured Housing Association.
Board of Clinical Laboratory Science Practitioners
- Carl Donovan, Great Falls. Qualification: public member not associated with or financially interested in the practice of clinical laboratory science. Donovan worked for over 30 years in a hospital setting.
- Matthew Kalanick, Great Falls. Qualification: clinical laboratory science practitioner who holds an active license. Kalanick works for the American Red Cross in the Immunohematology Reference Laboratory.
- Vicki Rice, Helena. Qualification: clinical laboratory science practitioner who holds an active license. Rice is the Laboratory Manager for VA Montana Healthcare.
Montana Family Support Services Advisory Council
- Marilyn Davis, Bozeman. Qualification: Parent Representative for Region 4. Davis is a Social Worker Case Manager for Spectrum Medical.
- Lori Gaustad, Billings. Qualification: Public Awareness and Education Organization Representative. Gaustad is a part of the Family Support Intake Team for PLUK (Parents Let’s Unite for Kids).
- Chelsie Guilford, Billings. Qualification: Part C Provider. Guilford is a Family Support Specialist for STEP, Inc.
- Laura Simonsen, Billings. Qualification: Parent Representative, At Large. Simonsen is a Community Liaison for Easter Seals-Goodwill.
Board of Optometry
- Pete Fontana, Great Falls. Qualification: representative of the public not engaged in the practice of optometry. Fontana is a real estate appraiser.
Petroleum Tank Release Compensation Board
- Keith Schnider, Great Falls. Qualification: representative of the insurance industry. Schnider is a Commercial Sales Executive for PayneWest Insurance.
- Dan Belcourt, Missoula. Qualification: District 1 Representative, knowledge of Indian culture and tribal transportation needs, Democrat. Belcourt is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Montana, School of Law and has served as a tribal attorney for the Chippewa Cree Tribe
- Carol Lambert, Broadus. Qualification: District 4 Representative, Republican. Lambert retired from her family ranch in Carter County before moving to Broadus.