Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
4th Judicial District (Missoula and Mineral Counties)
- Leslie Halligan, Missoula. Halligan is currently serving as a Standing Master in the Fourth Judicial District Court, and as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Montana School of Law in Child Advocacy Law. She is a graduate of the University of Montana and the University of Montana School of Law.
Board of County Printing
- Commissioner Laura Obert, Townsend. Qualification: County Commissioner. Obert is a Broadwater County Commissioner.
- Scott Turner, Billings. Qualification: Member of the Printing Industry. Turner is a co-owner of The Billings Times, a family owned newspaper and commercial printing facility.
- Roger Wagner, Nashua. Qualification: Member of the General Public. Wagner is a retired farmer from Nashua.
Board of Pardons and Parole
- Mark Staples, Helena. Staples has been appointed Chair of the Board.
Board of Radiologic Technologists
- Abe Abramson, Missoula. Qualification: Public Member. Abramson is retired U.S. Air Force and a Real Estate Broker.
- Rick Griffith, Butte. Griffith has been appointed Chair of the Commission.