Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Board of Chiropractors
- Dr. Vincent Maddio, Helena. Qualification: Practicing Chiropractor. Maddio is a practicing chiropractor and owner of Town Center Chiropractic.
Montana Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Trenton Butler, Big Sandy. Qualification: Primary Consumer. Butler is the owner of Dude, Where’s my Coffee? and is a self-advocate.
- Janet Carlson, Malta. Qualification: Primary Consumer. Carlson has been a self-advocate and advocates for all with Developmental Disabilities.
- Heather Juvan, Livingston. Qualification: Primary Consumer. Juvan has been a self-advocate and advocates for those with Developmental Disabilities.
- Representative Edie McClafferty, Butte. Qualification: State Legislator. McClafferty is a state Legislator from Butte.
- Tarra Thomas, Billings. Qualification: Secondary Consumer. Thomas has been an advocate for those with Developmental Disabilities.
- Connie Wethern, Glasgow. Qualification: Secondary Consumer. Wethern has been an advocate for those with Developmental Disabilities.
Board of Public Education
- Jesse Barnhart, Broadus. Qualification: District 2, Republican. Barnhart is a teacher and rancher in Powder River County.
Mental Health Ombudsman
- Dennis Nyland, Helena. Qualification: Mental Health Ombudsman. Nyland has been the Mental Health Ombudsman and has served in the U.S. Navy, as an EMT and as a Deputy Sheriff.
Board of Regents of Higher Education
- Asa Hohman, Missoula. Qualification: Student Regent. Hohman is a graduate of the University of Montana and has served as the President of the Montana Associated Students and the Associated Student of the University of Montana, as well as the Student Lobbyist for the University.
Commission on Sentencing
- Derek Gibbs, Lewistown. Qualification: Member of the Public. Gibbs is a Licensed Addiction Counselor.
- Reverend Roxanne Klingensmith, Bozeman. Qualification: Member of the Public. Klingensmith is an archdeacon/Deacon with the Episcopal diocese of Montana, and serves as Co-Chair of the Fresh Start Program in Gallatin County.
- LeAnn Montes, Box Elder. Qualification: Member of the Public, enrolled member of a Tribe. Montes is the Tribal Attorney for the Chippewa Cree Tribe.