Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
State Banking Board
- Bart Langemeier, Red Lodge. Qualification: Active officer of a national bank doing business in Montana. Langemeier is the President of Bridger Bank.
- Amy Rapp, Great Falls. Qualification: Member of the public. Rapp is a small business owner and former credit union consultant.
Governor’s Council on Healthcare Innovation
- Dr. Monica Berner, Helena. Qualification: Public and private payers. Berner is the Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President of Health Care Delivery for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana.
- LeeAnn Bruised Head, Missoula. Qualification: Indian/Tribal Health Representative. Buised Head is the Executive Director of the Missoula Urban Indian Health Center.
Board of Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Dr. Helen Hallenbeck, Missoula. Qualification: Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser. Hallenbeck is the Owner of Vibrant Sound Works, Inc.
Montana Historical Society Board of Trustees
- Bob Brown, Whitefish. Qualification: Public Representative. Brown is a retired Senior Research and Teaching Fellow from the Mansfield Center at the University of Montana, and served previously as a Montana State Senator and Secretary of State.
- Tom Nygard, Bozeman. Qualification: Public Representative. Nygard is the President of Thomas Nygard, Inc. a fine art gallery and President of Nygard & Elliott Publishing Company.
- Crystal Wong Shors, Helena. Qualification: Public Representative. Wong Shors is retired after a career in communications.
Rail Service Competition Council
- Dylan Boyle, Whitefish. Qualification: Person with substantial knowledge and experience related to rail passenger service provided by Amtrak in Montana. Boyle is the Executive Director of the Whitefish Convention and Visitors Bureau and Owner of Geotravel Consulting, LLC.
Board of Real Estate Appraisers
- Pete Fontana, Great Falls. Qualification: Licensed or certified real estate appraiser. Fontana is an appraiser with Cornerstone Appraisal Services.
- George Luther, Jr., Miles City. Qualification: Licensed or certified real estate appraiser. Luther is an appraiser with Luther Appraisal Services, Inc.