Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Program Oversight Committee
- Jon Bennion, Clancy. Qualification: Experience working on behalf of disabled individuals. Bennion is a Deputy Attorney General in the Montana Department of Justice.
- Kat Patterson, Bozeman. Qualification: Knowledge, skill and experience in accounting, risk management, or investment management or as an actuary. Patterson is a Compliance Specialist for First Security Bank.
Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Dawn Christian, Missoula. Qualification: Physical Therapist. Christian is a Physical Therapist with Big Sky Physical Therapy.
- Kelsey Wadsworth, Bozeman. Qualification: Physical Therapist. Wadsworth is a Partner, Owner and Staff Physical Therapist at Advanced Performance and Rehabilitation Services.
Montana State Workforce Innovation Board (SWIB)
- Vicky Byrd, Montana City. Qualification: Workforce Representative. Byrd is the Executive Director of the Montana Nurses Association.
Water and Wastewater Operators’ Advisory Council
- Logan McInnis, Missoula. Qualification: Water Treatment Plant Operator. McInnis is the Chief Engineer for Mountain Water Company.
- Eleazer Resurreccion, Havre. Qualification: Faculty of a university or college whose major field is related to water supply systems, wastewater treatment, chemical or civil engineering, chemistry or bacteriology. Resurreccion is an Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering at Montana State University – Northern.