Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Board of Athletic Trainers
· Dr. John Michelotti, Helena. Qualification: Physician licensed under Title 31, Chapter 3, preferably with a background in the practice of sports medicine. Dr. Michelotti is an Orthopaedic surgeon.
Board of Behavioral Health
· Durand Bear Medicine, Browning. Qualification: Licensed addiction counselor. Bear Medicine is the Clinical Coordinator for the Crystal Creek Lodge Treatment Center.
· Mona Sumner, Billings. Qualification: Licensed addiction counselor. Sumner is a Principal at Addictions Consulting Group, LLC.
State Historical Preservation Review Board
· Patti Casne, Helena. Qualification: Member of the public. Casne is the President and Owner of Casne & Associates, Inc.
· Debra Hronek, Red Lodge. Qualification: Member of the public. Hronek is the Library Director at the Joliet Public Library.
· Dr. Timothy Urbaniak, Billings. Qualification: Member of the public. Urbaniak is the Archaeology Field Team Director for MSU Billings.
Private Land Public Wildlife Advisory Council
· Lee Cornwell, Glasgow. Qualification: Landowner. Cornwell is a family rancher in Valley County.
· John Swanz, Judith Gap. Qualification: Landowner. Swanz is a rancher in Wheatland County.
Protect Montana Kids Commission
· Representative Chuck Hunter, Helena. Qualification: Legislator. Hunter represents House District 83 in Helena.
Water and Wastewater Operators’ Advisory Council
· Leo Malinak, Valier. Qualification: Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator. Malinak is the Public Works Certified Operator for the Town of Valier and an EMT for Pondera Medical Center.